Tuesday 18 February 2014

A town called Hypocrisy

Hi, Raven here :)

To be honest, last few days were quite difficult, so that's reason why I didnť write anything, although I really wanted to! :D (swear) But I hope it'll be just better and I'll have more time to this..

I've realized that I'm terrible at writing...like...really terrible xDD I have no idea what to say, so I'll just probably add some photos. (I'm soooo sorry)

Hey, remeber the last article when I  showed you the sketch of an owl? :)) It was a tattoo draft for my dear friend. And here you can see the final version of it.



I was soooo honored, when she asked me to do that! <3 I was like...asdfghjjkl, me..why me? :DD I'm such a lama :DD  But, okay, here it is and I hope you like it..sorry, I donť have more photos...or better photos :/ 
(and there are our names in this drawing...hidden )
( I used indian ink, btw) 

What do you think? :)) 

Love, Raven








No comments:

Post a Comment