Saturday 8 February 2014

Don't judge my heart~

Hello again~
Well...am I supposed to introduce myself? Alright then. I think I'm just like other girls - there's nothing special about me. I love art, music, books, good movies, PC games and cats. Also, I really like to travel and my dream is to visit all the beautiful places around the world. Nothing big :D

This is (not) me. I don't usually wear lipstick, neither this hairstyle.

Furthermore, I promised you that you'll see our drawings. Raven already fulfilled the promise and now it's my turn. Well, the problem is that I don't have many pictures that really worth it. I'm working on several drawings, but none of them is finished yet. So please, be patient. Drawing always took me a lot of time and often I don't even finish it D:


So here is my very very old drawing of feathers. I used brown Indian ink, water and format A3. What I like on this drawing is the simplicity, because I always thought there's beauty in simplicity. And I really hope there's at least a bit of beauty in this this simple drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment