Friday 7 February 2014

Me against the world

Hi there :) Here I am, Raven, nice to meet you.  You don't have to be afraid, I donť bite (promise) :D
Well, I dunno, should I introduce myself? I'm quite bad at things like that, it took me whole day even to write this few sentences. Eh, whatever.


(If you donť know what to say, use a photo xD Sorry, this suppossed to be post about art and look where we ended)
But okay, about me...I love reading books, hardcore music, tattooes and stuff and of course art! One day I'll live in Milan and wtf, this is embarrasing, if you were interested in anything, just ask me.

Ok, that was just something for the start :) (And we all must admit that it wasnť very good :D But I tried xD) I'm sure that Piera will introduce herself  as well early :)




( Just some quick sketches, nothing really good...but for imagine..:)

And ye, I almost forgot about that..feel free to correct my english! :D I make mistakes all the time :D




2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about mistakes. What I want to say is.. I like your owl! It's sooo cute! :) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw, thank you so much! :)) It was a tattoo concept for my dear friend :)

      Delete